All you need to know about Korean milk therapy Cica Peel
Acid, the scientific name AHA, which is a commonly known as alpha hydroxy acids. As early as more than 2,000 years ago, the Queen of Egypt Cleopatra, she was known to use wine and milk for skin care in order to keep her beauty. For nearly a thousand years, the winemakers of French wine estates, they keep having the habit of rubbing their skin with grape juice to keep their skin smooth and radiant. Since AHA has such a long history and such magical effect, how does it rejuvenate the skin? Is it safe? Let us walk into the milk therapy class today, and have a comprehensive understanding of Cica peel skin rejuvenation!
Korean Milk therapy is also called milk & glycolic acid peel, which is also a kind of glycolic acid peeling. It contains 64% of lactic acid, fruit acid, and salicylic acid.
Here is the process:
- For girls who wears make-up, use make-up remover to remove the make-up on the face.
- We need to use a special deep foam cleansing cream to clean the pores. This cleansing cream contains glycolic acid, glycyrrhetinic acid and other ingredients, which can effectively carry out deep cleansing and clean up the dirt in the pores as much as possible.
- Pour 2.5ml of Milk Peel into a glass container, and then use a beauty brush to apply the mixed milk product evenly on the face.
4. When applying, start from the forehead first, followed by the T zone area and then the cheeks. Spread the entire face quickly within 30 seconds. Relax as a whole, allowing your skin to fully absorb the nutrients it contains. Wait for 1–3 minutes to clean off the mask.
5. After cleansing the face, apply a calming and moisturizing mask again. After applying the mask, perform a series of skin care finishing such as lotion and cream.
The three major acidic components in Cica Peel and their respective functions
- Glycolic acid is the smallest molecule and the most bioavailable acid, which penetrates the skin most easily. It improve the renewal of the epidermis, stimulate the production of glycans, collagen and elastin, and reduce cell cohesion between keratinocytes, leading to exfoliation. It also produce mucopolysaccharides and collagen, increase skin thickness.
- Lactic acid is an acid with moisturizing and decolorizing properties. It increases the hydration capacity of the epidermis most than any other acid. It slows down the formation of pigment particles, and increases the effectiveness of home care whitening products.
- Salicylic acid maintenance skin health. It can effectively improve uneven skin tone, lighten dark spots, tighten skin, brighten skin, and making skin look brighter, more delicate.
The Korean wave has spread of South Korean pop culture and how all things Korean with music, movies, dramas, including esthetic skin care trends. Milk therapy is a Korean improved version of transactional AHA peel.
1,684 total views, 12 views today