Liporase Hyaluronidase : dissolve hyaluronic acid dermal fillers that went wrong
Liporase Hyaluronidase is made in Korea and it is approve by KFDA. Hyaluronidase is used to dissolve hyaluronic acid fillers that have been placed incorrectly, excessively, or unevenly. It is injected into the same locations that the filler already is. Hyaluronidase is also used in emergency situations where dermal filler has been inadvertently injected into an artery causing occlusion of the blood supply. It is injected into the vicinity of the dermal filler that needs to be dissolved.
What is hyaluronidase?
Hyaluronidase is an enzyme (compounded by special pharmacies) that causes hydrolysis (breakdown) of hyaluronic acid. It is often referred to as a reversal agent for hyaluronic acid fillers. When the enzyme is injected it dissolves the synthetic hyaluronic acid filler, leaving your own intact. Liporase Hyaluronidase is made in Korea. It is used to dissolve hyaluronic acid based dermal fillers that have been placed incorrectly, excessively, or unevenly. Hyaluronidase is also used in emergency situations where dermal filler has been inadvertently injected into an artery causing occlusion of the blood supply. It is injected into the vicinity of the dermal filler that needs to be dissolved.
1 box : 10 vials
Each vial contains 1,500 I.U. of hyaluronidase to be mix with 3cc of saline.
Uses of Hyaluronidase Injection:
- To remove filler, hyaluronidase can be injected to dissolve the hyaluronic acid in dermal fillers.
- To increase the effect of lipodissoving injection, hyaluronidase can be added to the cocktails of fat melting injection.
- Hyaluronidase is often combined with local anaesthetic to increase the diffusion of local anaesthetic.
Process of Hyaluronidase Injection for filler dissolving:
- Mix 3cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase, it could disslove 3cc of hyaluronic acid.
- Hyaluronidase is injected, along with lidocaine (and sometimes epinephrine), into the area where the filler needs to be dissolved.
- Hyaluronic acid filler will start to be dissolve right away, and it will be absorb by the body in a few hours.
Process of adding Hyaluronidase to lipodissolving injection:
- Mix 5cc of saline to 1 vial of Hyaluronidase, it could be add to a 10cc lipodissolving Vline injection. If it is 30cc, add 2 vials of Hyaluronidase.
- Hyaluronidase is mixed with Vline injection, it is injected along with lidocaine into the fat layer evenly.
- Massage the area where it was treated for 15 minutes each day and 7 days in a roll, apply hot packing after massage.
There have been a few reports that some people may have an allergy to hyaluronidase, which happens to those who are allergic to bee stings.
15,138 total views, 5 views today
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!